Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 2, 2011

Hexagon Love


oda bag 11 

Sommarteppet


oda bag 2
My niece had an idea that the kexagons for my summer blanket also could be a bag. So I had to try to make one. In case someone else wants a bag like this I'll show you what I did.
oda bag5

You'll need 26 hexagons. Crochet/sew them together like this. The coloured edges go together. Red on red, blue on blue. The green edges are the corners. Those hexagons are folded.
oda bag 3
oda bag 5

This is the corner (green on the diagram).
oda bag 9
Crochet a row of sc round the opening. Crochet 2 together in the corners.
oda bag 8
Crochet 8 sc in the top of the hexagon. Crochet 45 rows.
oda bag 6

Sew two together
oda bag 7

Fold and sew until 15 rows from start.
oda bag 12

Make a lining if you want one.
oda bag 10

Attach the lining, I did it by hand.
oda bag 11
Source: solgrim.blogspot.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét